Re: [Debconf-discuss] The cheese team wants YOU!

Quoting Andreas Tille (andreas@an3as.eu):

> Please do **NOT** cut the cheese today.  If you cut it 24h in advance it
> will dry.  Lets take a larger time spann / more people tomorrow.  As far
> as I know that worked out at each C&W party (grand cheese & wine master
> in CC to confirm).  I'm afraid Bubulle might rent the next helicopter to
> fly in here and stop you to do bad things with cheese.

Well, if enough care is taken, it could be acceptable to have some
cheese cut in advance : any kind of hard cheese such as Beaufort,
Gruyère (the real Swiss one, not the fake bad French), Tome (or
Tomme), can easily survive without drying after being cut.

So, if that may help the C&W team, I wouldn't object and call for a TC
vote about the bad behaviour of the cheese master, his deputy cheese
mistress and all their cheese minions.

I think the C&W is in good hands and I'll indeed share some with you
guys tonight.