[Debconf-discuss] Crypto Currency, Finance and BitCoin BoF - 18:00, Stockholm (Adhoc)

I've put this session on the ad-hoc noticeboard by the registration desk

The session is open to anybody who wants to discuss anything relating to
these topics

As a free software operating system, Debian clearly has advantages that
make it relevant for these types of activities, whether it is mainstream
financial software or alternative topics like crypto-currency and Bitcoin.

I can provide an introduction to the topic and a demo of at least one of
the things I've been working with.