Re: [Debconf-discuss] Key Signing at Debconf: Attend the BoF for Checksum reading!

On Sat 2015-08-15 23:16:32 +0200, Steve Langasek wrote:
> This is only a valid proxy if you and the people you're exchanging keys with
> are present for the *same* display of the checksum and confirm that it
> matches.  Otherwise, it's just another example of that sketchy dkg character
> trying to compromise the Debian keyring by using different checksums for
> non-overlapping audiences.

Indeed!  Additionally, I hope that there will be people present who will
catch me if i do that.

Feel free to compare the photo you take at the live demos with the photo
your friend took during the welcome session and call out if they don't
match.

     --dkg, very much appreciating the healthy paranoia