Re: [Debconf-discuss] Query about reaching DJH from Heidelberg train station by foot

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 11:10:08PM +0530, Amey Abhyankar wrote:
> That's just an backup plan in case I don't get any public transport in
> late evening hours. [ Between 20:30~21:30 Hrs on 14th Aug]

Buses run until well past midnight every 30 minutes. Last connection
on Sun thru Thu leaves 00:28, on Fri and Sat there is no last
connection (service runs through the night).

http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en?S=Heidelberg+Hbf&Z=Neuenheim+Jugendherberge+Heidelberg&start=1&;

will give you the current timetable for the buses from Heidelberg Hbf
to "Neuenheim Jugendherberge, Heidelberg", which is the bus stop in
convenient walking distance to the venue.

Greetings
Marc