[Debconf-discuss] Debconf postcards

Hi,

I'd like to take up an idea born at debconf13[1] and create debconf
themed post cards; you can have a look at what I had planned back then
at [2].

For a rough impression: Who would want to have some?

There are two kinds of help I'd need:

* Orga team: I'd love to have the group photo on the post cards. Is
  there a chance to have it scheduled at the beginning of debconf?

* Merchandise people: Is there anyone who is already selling Debian
  merchandise during debconf I could get in contact with?

I'm planning on setting up some way for people to contribute photos if
they want, but am equipped to take adaequate ones myself.

Best regards
chrysn

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/debconf-discuss@lists.debconf.org/msg05810.html
[2] http://annex.debconf.org/debconf-share/debconf13/photos/chrysn/postcard.pdf