Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Help make the 11th DebConf Cheese and Wine party a success!

On 10 August 2015 at 20:58, Nicolas Dandrimont <olasd@debian.org> wrote:
> I'd like
> to ask you to make a short trip by a cheese shop, and bring us a sample of your
> area's delicacies, in solid or liquid form.

I want to bring cheese [Cow milk cheese/solid form] of famous Indian milk products manufacturer 'Amul'.

Query:-  The Amul cheese tin/package remains above 20 degree Celsius [not in cabin bag :-) ] during my journey from Mumbai to Heidelberg i.e. around 16~18 Hrs [ i.e. door to door transit time]

Is it ok to bring cheese in this case?
I am worried if the Cheese will remain in good form. [It'll be in company sealed package but still]
Pls suggest/advice.

Any1 has packed cheese in cabin luggage before while traveling by air/flight? [Specially while flying from outside EU to EU zone]
I hope it's fine to bring small quantity [less than 250 grams] of cheese in Germany from outside EU zone by air/flight.

Thanks & Regards,
Amey. [India]