Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Welcome to DebCamp!

Hey,

quick updates:

On Sun, Aug 09, 2015 at 11:14:25PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> Network
> =======
>
> Proper WiFi will be rolled out during Monday. You will be able to
> connect using:
>
> ESSID: DebConf
> password: debconf

The password will be either "debconf" or "debconf15", currently it is
the latter. The network is not fully setup yet, so things will changes
still.  In particular the ESSID will be changed from the current
"debconf15-XX".

> Badges etc.
> ===========
>
> We've just received them and the front desk folks will start passing
> them out on Monday from 16:00 to 17:00 near the hostel reception.
> Generally, we'll ask you to wear your badge at all time at the venue.
> Please get it as soon as you can.

Badges can currenlty be picked up from Nattie next to the registration
desk.

> DebCamp HackLabs
>
> The following rooms are currently designated as HackLabs during DebCamp:
>
>  * Room Berlin/London (ground floor)
>  * Room Amsterdam (first floor)
>  * Room Stockholm (first floor)

We are currently also building up an outside hacklab underneath
Heidelberg, which will hopefully work by tomorrow.

Michael