[Debconf-discuss] Unnofficial Art day trip during Debconf

I would like to visit this:
   http://zkm.de/

In the words of Wikivoyage[1]:

  The Zentrum für Kunst und Medientechnologie is devoted to
  interactive and 'media art'.  The museum is quite unique, and the
  exhibitions are world-class.  The ZKM also hosts many cultural
  events, check their home page for the schedule.  The same complex
  also hosts the Museum für Neue Kunst (Museum for new Art) and the
  city gallery.

It's in Karlsruhe, an easy 1h journey by train and tram from
Heidelberg hbf.

Of course I'm going to Debconf to meet Debian people so I don't want
to go on an arty day trip on my own.  Is anyone else interested ?

More specifically:

 * I would lead the trip

 * I think we need a minimum of 4 people who say they will come

 * Cost would be ~Eur25 for transport plus entry to the museums.

 * If you would like to come along, please confirm by emailing me
   at the address above by 1800 UTC on Tuesday the 11th of August.

 * We would probably go to some other art gallery either in Heidelberg
   or in Karlsruhe, too.  This is TBD.  A list of suggestions is
   below; if you have an opinion, let me know.

 * We would meet either at the Hauptbahnhof (main railway station) in
   Heidelberg or at the Debconf venue (depending on whether any of the
   participants want my assistance to get to the Hauptbahnhof).

Thanks,
Ian.

Suggestions for other places to visit:

  http://www.hdkv.de/