Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] DebConf15 Schedule Published and Additional Featured Speakers Announced

Sullaiman Musah Lampo <musahlamposullaiman@yahoo.com> writes:

>  Hello,
>  Good morning I still did not received any information my the
>  invitation letter I need for the visa to be able to attend the
>  program,what is going on I still did not get any one to tell me what
>  the issue is about that.

Please write to visa@debconf.org if you have not already. It may help
things go smoother if you explain in your email to visa@debconf.org your
involvment with Free Software in general and with Debian in particular.

cheers,