Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Please provide address & country details to registration system

Dear Martin,

I was one of the ones who didn't fill the address. So I filled it now. Do you need anything
else (eg my passport number?)
I come from EU, so I don't need passport (although I take it with me).

I didn't understand the process of booking, I expected that when I fill the form, it also
means that I booked place in hostel.
Nattie Mayer-Hutchings who noticed it, wrote that she needs to discuss with registration
team whether there is space to accommodate me. I'd be happy to stay in hostel, but not a
problem if not, I'll just stay in the camp.

I'm sorry I'll be away in mountains without internet connection since 31st July, 15pm till
8th or 9th August, so in this time I'll don't respond to any mail.

I'm sorry for the complications and thank you all very much for your work!

Kind regards,
Petr