Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] DebConf15: Call for keys for keysigning in Heidelberg, Germany

Hi!

Am 2015-07-21 19:27, schrieb martin f krafft:
There will be a printer on site, we hope, but it'd certainly be
better if that wasn't used to print thousands of pages. Also, would
you trust it? I might have hacked PostScript and taught it to
replace my fingerprint…

Well, if you just use it to note down, whom you checked, but use the digital version on your trusted computer to later compare fingerprints...

So just hack it, to not print fingerprints and only the checkboxes ;)

Best regards,
  Alexander