Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf15: Call for keys for keysigning in Heidelberg, Germany

Hi,

Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> ... please send your ascii armored public key as
> explained at [0] no later than 23:59 UTC/GMT/Zulu on Sunday 9th of
> August, 2015. I'll start processing keys after a day or two.

When the key list is published, I'll be already at DebCamp.  That
would be too late to hash and print it at home, as instructed?

https://people.debian.org/~anibal/ksp-dc15/ksp-dc15.html
| Bring to DebConf the hash you computed and a hardcopy of ksp-dc15.txt.
|    It is very important that you have verified at home the fingerprints of your keys on the hardcopy.
|    It is also very important that you have computed the hash at home.

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org