[Debconf-discuss] Waiting for update from Debian Outreach team :-)

Hello,

My travel support request was refused/rejected by Bursaries team for Debconf15.

I sent an e-mail to outreach team as per the announcement =
https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2015/06/msg00003.html

Got acknowledgement e-mail from Nicolas on 29th June.
I replied to Nicolas yesterday by keeping outreach team in cc.
Waiting for outcome of my application.

Will be good to know outcome soon. Me being from India, if at all my
application is accepted/approved, I have lot of work ahead to do inc
getting leaves sanctioned from office,booking of air tickets,hostel
booking,visa application for Schengen visa & etc.

Thanks & Regards,
Amey. [India]