[Debconf-discuss] real-time/VoIP communication topics at DebConf15

Hi all,

I'd like to understand if there are any specific interests that people
have in the domain of real-time communications (RTC) and ideas for what
we could do at DebConf15

I've given talks and demonstrations on this topic in the past and I've
offered to do that again but I'd also be happy to look at other possible
presentation styles.

Some ideas could include:

- a debate: for example, federated (SIP, XMPP) vs true peer-to-peer
(like Tox)

- workshop / implementation: go through the RTC Quick Start Guide[1]
step-by-step or duplicate rtc.debian.org to some other community

- question and answer session: people can ask about problems they have
had (maybe email in advance too) and some of the developers can present
short answers to them

Do people have any other ideas for this subject area?

Does anybody want to suggest any other communities or non-profits who
may be willing to deploy SIP or XMPP on a Debian server if they had a
little help getting it up and running during DebConf?

Regards,

Daniel

1. http://rtcquickstart.org