Re: [Debconf-discuss] Heidelberg bus 32 info

On Tue, Jul 07, 2015 at 10:22:33AM +0200, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> - one of the top results in a Google search for "Heidelberg bus 32" is
> vrn.de[3] but it doesn't seem to know the bus stop, type Jugendheberge
> and it goes to "Mardorf (Nidersachs), Jugendherberge" or "Uberlingen
> (Bodens), Jugenherberge"

The vrn.de web page is rather picky with bus stop names. It knows the
appropriate stop as "Neuenheim, Jugendherberge", as the hostel is
located in Heidelberg-Neuenheim.

I would, however, rather go for http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/, this is
available in English as well (click on the arrow on the side of
"Deutschland" and change to "USA"), has a reasonably correct timetable
and is less picky regarding station names (as in "will recognize
'heidelberg, jugendherberge' with and without punctuation as well")

> This final link appears to suggest 6 buses/hour weekdays, 3 buses/hour
> weekends and 2 buses/hour from 9pm.

That is correct. Half of the buses take a slight detour, but that
shouldn't be a big issue.

Greetings
Marc