[Debconf-discuss] childcare and activities at DC15

Dear parents,

We plan to offer (fee-paying, but subsidised) childcare at DebConf15.  This
will be provided by a company that organizes outdoor activities with
children, so it is slightly different from regular childcare, and it would
be a good opportunity for your children to also have fun during debconf.

Currently, we still have spaces available for children aged 2 and up. If
you've been uncertain whether or not to bring your child(ren) to DebConf,
this may encourage you to bring them after all.  If you are interested and
haven't already registered your interest, please contact
registration@debconf.org to do so.

All the best,
Nattie on behalf of Registration