[Debconf-discuss] Like Werewolf or Blood Bound? Try The Resistance: Avalon tonight at 21:30

Hi everyone,

I enjoyed my first DebConf game of Werewolf earlier this week. Now let's play a
related game called The Resistance: Avalon:

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/128882/resistance-avalon

As with Werewolf, in general the "good" side has no information and the 'bad"
side knows their teammates. But there's no player elimination - instead, teams
of increasing size are selected to go on missions, which can be sabotaged by
"bad" team members. There's also no need for an omniscient god role which
forces someone to sit out, so every player can have all the fun.

Also like Werewolf, there are special roles which add interesting information
asymmetry and incentives.

If you like Blood Bound but haven't tried Werewolf, you'll also like this.

Let's play at 21:30, outside near the bistro.  My copy of the official game is
at home but we have enough equipment to play it.

The more players the better. Each game can take up to 10, but if we overflow,
just enjoy watching and play in the very likely second game.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org