[Debconf-discuss] Starting a new Welcome Team: BoF & work session, 17:00, Madrid room

The Debian Welcome Team is a new (*) team that you should join.

We send emails to new contributors to greet them in Debian. We identify these people automatically via contributors.debian.org. That way, we can help them get oriented in Debian upon their first contribution.

WE NEED YOUR PRESENCE to tell us if our ideas are good, and for you to join the team! So --

If you find this interesting, come to MADRID at 17:00 and we'll show you the current plans.

Cheers, Asheesh.

*. I, and others, have tried to create something like this before. This time we are learning from past mistakes!

P.S. This is carefully scheduled to be immediately after the 4pm BoF on alioth git, so it doesn't conflict.