[Debconf-discuss] DAK BoF - Fr. 21th, 16:00 - 17:00, Madrid

I want to get some information from people also using DAK.

We (AKA City of Munich) are using DAK to handle our releases, sprints
and import external repositories into DAK DB to build our distribution.

I'll present our ideas regarding DAK and would like to talk about how
others are using DAK and especially which features should be implemented
to help derivades or possible turn them into full blends.

CU

jmux

P.S. We have a students doing his bachelor thesis for 5 months from
October. He'll update our 5 year old DAK and should also implement
additional features, which were not yet implemented upstream.