[Debconf-discuss] How to deal with JavaScript inside Ruby/Python/Perl teams

Hi,

During the Ruby BoF, we raised the issue of maintaining Rails-related
packages needed to package Ruby on Rails applications. They contain a
a bit of Ruby and a large portion of JavaScript. We were wondering
if/how other teams deal with similar issues:
- under which umbrella these packages should be maintained?
- under which section of the archive?
- integration with existing javascript stuff?

We would be interested in organizing a session to discuss about that and
receive input from JavaScript people and other teams dealing with these
issues.

Cédric, for the Ruby team