Re: [Debconf-discuss] Volleyball / Beachvolleyball

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 08:19:56PM +0200, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 10:43:48AM +0200, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> >
> > If you know a beachvolleyball-court nearby, I'd love to play some "hard"
> > non-geeky 2-on-2 too ;-)
>
> There are beach volleyball courts near next to the river on this
> side.  It's a few km away.

There are also beach volleybal courts at the other end of the tennis club,
probably less than a km away. It's not currently set up, though, so you may
have to figure out who owns them and whether they want to set it up for you.

--
It is easy to love a country that is famous for chocolate and beer

  -- Barack Obama, speaking in Brussels, Belgium, 2014-03-26