[Debconf-discuss] Need help getting started with J2EE stack / EJBs

Dear fellow attendees,
is there anybody present who could provide me with a little bit of training on J2EE ? I managed to install tomcat and even tomee, but am now stuck getting even a first little demo bean to build and to deploy. (Ideally I want to offer a REST api from an MDB, if such a thing is sensibly doable, but am open to suggestions.) I'm also open to switch to JBoss AS, if that is more sensible.

In exchange I can offer a nice dinner, some LDAP knowledge, or a massage.

Cheers,
Philipp