[Debconf-discuss] Thursday 14:00: Debian-Women Discussion

Hi,

Debian Women is the project to bring more women to contribute to Debian. It
was founded 11 years ago, during DebConf4. In the past we've done several
different activities (mentoring, irc tutorials, mini-debconfs and others) and
now we need new ideas for things to try that may help bring more women to
participate in Debian.

If you have experienced or witnessed obstacles preventing women from
participating in Debian and/or you have ideas of things that we may do to make
more interested women able to participate, please join us tomorrow at 14:00 in
the room "Zürich" to discuss this.

Mini agenda for the meeting:

A) Brainstorm problems that women face when approaching Debian / trying to
contribute.
B) Brainstorm things that Debian Women could do to make the situation better.
C) If we find some nice ideas and volunteers to do them, try to commit to making
them a reality.

Please note that everyone that shares the goal of helping more women
participate in Debian is welcome, regardless of their gender.

See you there!

--
Marga