[Debconf-discuss] Debian Tartan Ties for sale

Hi,

I had the last of the second batch of Debian Tartan[1] made into ties.

There are currently 14 ties left.

The price is 45.00 EUR each.

This constitutes the last of the tartan that will be available until
another weaving run is organised.

You should be aware that this cloth is intended to be made into kilts,
so the ties are noticeably thicker than a normal tie, so the knot does
tend to be rather large.

They ought to be pretty robust as a result though, and also the cloth is
treated with some form of PTFE, that ensures that they are somewhat
immune to spillages.

If you're interested, just contact me (in person is your best bet,
second choice IRC nick: fil -- I'm not really keeping up with email
while at Debconf) and you can have a look to see if you like them.

Cheers, Phil.

[0] Debian Tartan:
  https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf7/Tartan#Things_that_you_might_want_to_know
  http://www.tartanregister.gov.uk/tartandetails.aspx?ref=5936