Re: [Debconf-discuss] Day Trip Hike Option Information, Lunch Packs and Conf Dinner

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 10:19:21PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> Conference Dinner Hike
> ======================
>
> On Thursday (*not* for Day Trip!), some of us will hike to the
> conference dinner venue. It should take around 1:30 hours, so the hike
> will leave at the hostel at 16:30. If you want to participate, please
> signup here:
> https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/ConferenceDinnerHike#Conference_Dinner_Hike

Are there any GPS coordinates of the place where dinner is served (or a
track you want to walk).  I do not feel able to walk 1:30hous yet but
it would be fun to go by bicycle, thought.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de