[Debconf-discuss] My comments on "Debian in corporate IT" bof

Hello all,

It was pretty interesting session. Thanks for organizing this bof.

I have few comments/suggestions as follows:-

* Can we/Do we take feedback from sponsors about their Debian specific requirements/issues in general?

* Corporate/Business user avoids to post at public mailing lists using their corporate e-mail address to prevent from getting spammed. And also to save himself from spreading his corporate signature along with sensitive information like office address,office phone number etc. How can we address that issue? [Remember 'out of office' replies at mailing lists sometimes? ;-) ]

* Are we interested or do we already address issues (proactively) of SMB's & large corporate customers where deployment/scaling of Debian os happens in hundred & thousands of volume?

* Can their be a dedicated team to respond queries (Debian specific) of IT folks (inc CTO,CIO's) from corporate/business space where they deal with Debian OS in a complex env side by side with other Linux operating systems & applications?

Lastly yes I am keeping in mind that Debian is a community driven universal operating system & we do not talk in commercial/business language :-)

Thanks & regards,
Amey [India]