Re: [Debconf-discuss] Water for bike trip (was: [Debconf-announce] Daytrip UPDATES and LAST CALL for Daytrip sign up)

2015-08-18 14:13:35 martin f krafft:
> also sprach Timo Weingärtner <timo@tiwe.de> [2015-08-18 13:59 +0200]:
> > Will the "lunch bags" include the possibility to fill bottles? At least
> > for the bike option this is really relevant.
>
> Please take the bottles you received in your swag bag with you! You
> should be able to refill at any restaurant etc. on the road.

Obviously plain water will not be a problem, so I haven't asked about that. It
would be nice if the hostel provided amounts of that cold tea stuff.

Timo