[Debconf-discuss] Multiarch/Crossbuilding/Bootstrapping/Toolchains minisprint agenda

The Multiarch/Crossbuild/Bootstrap/Toolchain minisprint
is from 11:00 to 16:00 today (in Stockholm). We have split it up into sections so
that if you are only interested in some aspect (e.g crossbuilding) you
can come at a relevant time.

I hope this more-or-less works for people.

The schedule entry has been updated with info:
https://summit.debconf.org/debconf15/meeting/239/multiarch-bootstrap-crossbuilding/

But the summary is:

Multiarch issues  11:00-12:30
Lunch             12:30-13:00
Crossbuilding     13:00-15:00
Crosstoolchains   15:00-16:00

Several things cross these boundaries but we will do our best to keep
the discussion somewhat segmented.

The Multiarch part will be somewhat abstruse, and primarily of
interest to those working on relevant tools, but for the
Crossbuilding/tolchain parts input from anyone who is actually using
these tools is very welcome whilst we talk about what still needs
work.

The gobby doc is now the definitive agenda:
gobby.debian.org in the path
debconf15/bof/Multiarch-Crossbuilding-Bootstrap-Toolchains

Wookey
http://wookware.org/