Re: [Debconf-discuss] Daytrip via bike: lending the bike you don't need to others, route

+++ Timo Weingärtner [2015-08-17 17:55 +0200]:
> Hi,
>
> there will be a bike tour on Wednesday and I decided to be the organizer.
>
> There are people who might want to join but don't have a bike here. I also
> know of people who have their bike here but chose another alternative for the
> daytrip. People of both groups: please write a private email to me so I can
> match offers and needs.

We (me and Tess) are interested in cycling. We have mountain bikes so
53km seems a bit keen.

> I also thought about a route. The first idea was to cycle along the local
> river (Neckar), but i don't really want to see the same landscape on the way
> back.

That is the obvious thing to do, but there are more interesting
possibilities.

Lord Helmchen's routes to the South of the river have one of 22km
(https://www.komoot.de/tour/6290893) and one of 45km
(https://www.komoot.de/tour/6166847) which are easily combinable so
people can choose long or short. That might be a good plan (We might
choose the short one :-).

Wookey
http://wookware.org/