Re: [Debconf-discuss] Thank you!

On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 11:04 AM, Felix Zielcke <fzielcke@z-51.de> wrote:
Am Sonntag, den 16.08.2015, 08:21 +0200 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> So thank you to Andreas, Francesca and Enrico, but also to all the
> members of
> the organization and video team for making DebConf possible.
>
> Thank you,

Hi,

I totally second this!

I'm the the first new timer on New to DebConf BOF who told his storry :
-)
Now I'm totally motivated doing stuff for Debian again.
And cared already a bit about the GRUB 2 bugs.
Yours too!

Thanks everyone, to make this Debconf so wonderful!

One possible way to thank Enrico and Francesca is by helping making their talk more accessible to more people in english or in your native language by subtitling/translating their video talk ;)

Just join #debconf-subs on irc and say hi or check our wiki at https://debconf.org/wiki/Videoteam/Subtitles :)