Re: [Debconf-discuss] Key Signing at Debconf: Attend the BoF for Checksum reading!

On Sat 2015-08-15 20:00:29 +0200, Anibal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> On 15/08/2015 5:08 PM, "Sven Bartscher" <sven.bartscher@weltraumschlangen.de> wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately I arrived after that. Is there any other opportunity,
>> to compare the hash, in sight?
>
> Look for dkg or me to compare the hash.

Or, come to the live demo lightning talks session Sunday evening at
18:00 in Berlin/London, where Aníbal and i will give a live demo of how
to sign keys with people in person.

The hash of the file will be displayed during the live demo.

We encourage you to meet people, learn about them, and exchange
fingerprints throughout the conference.

    --dkg