Re: [Debconf-discuss] Key Signing at Debconf: Attend the BoF for Checksum reading!

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 4:33 PM, Andrey Rahmatullin <wrar@debian.org> wrote:
> The whole point to check the hash is so you only have to do it once...
> Otherwise, if you are going to do it with every person, you better check
> the fingerprint of that person instead :P
I think we strongly need a proper list of things to do when you want to
sign a key/get one signed, to avoid confusion.

so to make clear what i meant, checking that this guys's fingerprint match the one you have of him :)

I would argue that we are in need of better tools for key signing to make it easier and more ubiquitous... but nobody with user interface experience seem to care enough to do that so far :)

I guess a proper list of things to check could do for now... :P