[Debconf-discuss] WebRTC demo link for Free RTC session at 17:00

I'm emailing this link for anybody who tries to call in from a mobile
device as part of the demo during my session at 17:00

  https://freephonebox.net?dial=pocock%40debian.org

Please make sure you have the latest Firefox app on your phone too

Although it is not necessary for the demo, if you are a Debian Developer
you can create your own SIP password at https://rtc.debian.org - it
takes about 20 minutes for the password database to update and then you
will be able to invite people to call you using a freephonebox.net URL too.

Regards,

Daniel