Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debconf postcards

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 7:38 PM chrysn <chrysn@fsfe.org> wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to take up an idea born at debconf13[1] and create debconf
themed post cards; you can have a look at what I had planned back then at [2].

For a rough impression: Who would want to have some?

There are two kinds of help I'd need:

* Orga team: I'd love to have the group photo on the post cards. Is
  there a chance to have it scheduled at the beginning of debconf?

There is general agreement to schedule the main group photo for Tuesday (around 15:30) which wil leave *just* enough time to stich it and prepare it for printing on Wednesday which means that the physical postcards could be ready on Thursday.