Re: [Debconf-discuss] Query about reaching DJH from Heidelberg train station by foot

Thanks all for your valuable inputs/suggestions.
See you all tomorrow night  ^_^

1 more query:-

I am reaching at terminal 3 of FRA.
How to go to terminal 2 or 1 to catch bus/train to Heidelberg?
I tried to check this information at FRA's airport web-site but unable
to find any information about T3 to T2/T1 switch over.

Thanks & Regards,
Amey.