[Debconf-discuss] OSM map (was: Morning scouting in Heidelberg: Icecream and potential cheese shop)

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 09:34:38AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> since I keep on entertaining my "potential grandfathers behaviour at DebConf"
> I woke up early today (6:00) and went for some "scouting" to Heidelberg
> downtown.  I was asking my OSM map for interesting icecream shops and found
> the "Bio Eismanufactur Heidelberg" (ecologically manufactures icecream).
> Opening hours are from 12:00 to 20:00 (today starting at 11:30):
>
>     http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=49.40522&mlon=8.68727#map=19/49.40522/8.68727

That's a bit far maybe, but I think it would be great if somebody with
OSM knowledge could start an annotated map of the venue surroundings,
esp. the location of the bus stop and the ATM, plus any additional
interesting places (restaurants, supermarkets (...))

Michael