Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Help make the 11th DebConf Cheese and Wine party a success!

Am Montag, 10. August 2015, 17:28:54 schrieb Nicolas Dandrimont:
> Hi all,

Hi Nicolas, hi all.

> While you're busy packing your bags to come to DebCamp and/or DebConf, I'd
> like to ask you to make a short trip by a cheese shop, and bring us a
> sample of your area's delicacies, in solid or liquid form.
>
> We will be having the now traditional DebConf Cheese and Wine party on
> Monday 17th, which should be the busiest night of the conference, so
> everyone should play along so that we can all enjoy the party! :)
>
> For more information, see the Wiki :
> https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/CheeseWineBoF

I see from the page that other food is also appreciated. As I live a vegan
lifestyle, I wonder now whether to bring a vegan cheese (yes, there are some)
or something else.

Any preferences?

Ciao,
--