Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Help make the 11th DebConf Cheese and Wine party a success!

On 11/08/15 08:23, Christian PERRIER wrote:

Importing cheese to the C&W is always a bit adventurous....but that's
part of the game and this ia also what makes the C&W
unique....so....just try! I think we never had cheese from India in
any C&W so you might even set a precedent....

Do be careful, though - in general you may not import products of animal origin into the EU, and attempting to do so illicitly is against the law.

See http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/common/travellers/enter_eu/index_en.htm

Regards,

Matthew