Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Welcome to DebCamp!

Hi,

Michael Banck wrote:
> Proper WiFi will be rolled out during Monday. You will be able to
> connect using:
>
> ESSID: DebConf
> password: debconf

I didn't see this mail until I had Wi-Fi to check my email ;)

Actually (for now?) the ESSID is debconf15-24, and the passphrase is
debconf15 (8 letters is a minimum for WPA-PSK I think).

There are at least 5 APs operational so far, mostly concentrated around
the "innenhof" / terrace and Heidelberg meeting rooms.

If your device has wpa_supplicant but not NetworkManager, you can
still connect with this /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf :

    ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant

    network={
            ssid="debconf15-24"
            key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
            proto=WPA2
            pairwise=CCMP
            group=CCMP
            psk="debconf15"
    }

(Thanks for everyone's help with this, and the speed is excellent).

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org