Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] DebConf15: Call for DayTrip Sign-Ups

Hi,

On Fri, 2015-08-07 at 08:47 +0200, Tammy Manning wrote:
> Hi tried to sign up, for the boat trip but couldn't,  not sure if
> there is something to do that I am not doing?

Do you logged in to the site? It's not to easily recognizable, but there
is a sign, that you have to log in to edit the page.

It's needed some time while I recognized why the web page do not react
when I typed my name.