[Debconf-discuss] Hello to fellow DebConfers....

Well, this is indeed a slightly sad hello, but, again, I won't make it
to this DebConf (again, after missing DC14). Still, I'll follow you
guys  from far away and I know I'll be missing the specific ambiance
of DebConf, after attending 10 of them in a row.

Still, I'm wishing you guys the best of best DebConf ever: I know, for
lurking on DC lists that the DC15 team is doing a great job organizing
things at a very high level (would you expect anything else from a
German team...yes, that's a cliché).

What makes me happy is seeing that there will again be a Cheese and
Wine Party, so people are keeping up with tradition.

I hope that I'll be able to make it to DC16, assuming that the
schedule doesn't conflict with some long distance ultra trail
race....:-)

So, again, less than one week before DebCamp start, I wish you all
folks, a great and productive DebConf.

See you, maybe, in CapeTown....