[Debconf-discuss] Are some of these stuff available in the hostel?

Hi,

I usually don't ask much from Debconf, and I'd be satisfied even with
the most basic things. But because I'm coming with my family this time,
I need to ask a few things in order to prepare the trip. I've gone
through the wiki, sorry if I missed already available info.

- Are bed sheets provided by the hostel, or should we bring some?
- Is there a swimming pool nearby?
- Is there some baby chairs available or should I bring one to feed by
little girl?
- Is there a microwave that we could use to warm-up baby food?
- Do we have access to a washing machine?

Thanks in advance to whoever will take the time to reply,

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)