Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Please provide address & country details to registration system

Hello,
This is Susan here,
i did the registration and for some reasons i am not able to login,
Can you please take in the details
The country from where i will be coming is Dubai

If possible can you help me get my password and username

thanks
Please confirm my registration