Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] DebConf15: Call for keys for keysigning in Heidelberg, Germany

On Tue, 2015-07-21 19:27:44 +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Kristoffer Rose <kristoffer.rose@gmail.com> [2015-07-21 17:22 +0200]:
>
>> For those of us attending DebCamp, do you know if it will be possible
>> to print the necessary lists there after August 10th?
>
> There will be a printer on site, we hope, but it'd certainly be better
> if that wasn't used to print thousands of pages. Also, would you trust
> it? I might have hacked PostScript and taught it to replace my
> fingerprint???

Martin has suggested in previous keysignings not to print the list.

If you have a laptop/tablet/phone you could convert the list (after
checking the hash) into a html file with a form.

Joey Hess did just that. Please have a look at his program and
instructions available at:

http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20140821.071738.a6aa8691.en.html
http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20140824.033904.d828143b.en.html

Please share in this list your improvements to Joey's program. ;)