Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] DebConf15 Schedule Published and Additional Featured Speakers Announced

Hello,
Good morning I still did not received any information my the invitation letter I need for the visa to be able to attend the program,what is going on I still did not get any one to tell me what the issue is about that.
Regards

Musah Lampo Sullaiman

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad