[Debconf-discuss] summit / summittest / schedule?

When I originally went looking for schedule details, I somehow ended up
looking at

  https://summittest.debconf.org/debconf15/

but it turns out there is also

  https://summit.debconf.org/debconf15/

It looks like my talk proposals are in the latter but I'm not sure what
link I followed to end up looking at the schedule in the wrong site,
summittest.  It has been open in a tab in my browser for quite a few
weeks actually.  I only realized it was wrong when I went to copy the
iCal link and I found very few events in the ics file from summittest.

Anyhow, I notice the proper iCal link:

  https://summit.debconf.org/debconf15.ical

doesn't actually include many of the events listed on this page:

  https://summit.debconf.org/debconf15/all/

Is that just because they are not scheduled yet?  Or is there some
limitation on the iCal file?