Re: [Debconf-discuss] Advice needed regarding VISA application for family

On 16 July 2015 at 16:20, أحمد المحمودي
<aelmahmoudy@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 12:21:20PM +0200, أحمد المحمودي wrote:
>snip<
>>   My question is, to apply for VISA for my family, do they also need an
>>   invitation letter ?
No as they are not attending conference but joining you as a tourist.
You will apply for Schengen business visa & your family will apply for
tourist visa.
Cross check with German embassy in your city.

>> Or do they need some confirmation of venue stay ?
If your accommodation invoice/confirmation copy shows more than 1 pax
then no need.

Regards,
Amey. [India]