Re: [Debconf-discuss] Parking at the hostel

also sprach Iustin Pop <iustin@debian.org> [2015-06-01 00:16 +0200]:
> The debconf page says, in the other accommodation section:
>
>     An alternative would be for people with cars to pool. Ample parking
>     spaces exist at the youth hostel.
>
> However, the hostel page says:
>
>     Unsere Herberge verfügt über einen kleinen Gästeparkplatz. Da rund um
>     die Jugendherberge die Parkplatzsituation sehr eingeschränkt ist,
>     empfehlen wir die Anreise mit öffentlichen Verkehrsmitteln.
>
> What's the actual situation?

The university is across the road and in August, we expect their
parking lot to be empty. In general, parking out there should not be
a problem, especially if you're willing to leave the car a bit
further away.

That said, please do consider public transport; you'll find some of
the best in Germany.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org