Re: [Debconf-discuss] Childcare at DebConf15 — action required

Hi,

>Also, there's an idea floating about on a "Teckids" workshop at
>DC15, targeting kids 8 and up. Again, currently interest here seems
>low and we'd have to turn down the offer unless we know that there
>are (several) kids between 8 and 16 attending.

Not necessarily. I'd suggest to keep that separated. Let's find out what can be done, then advertise the programme (not only in the Debian community, but also in regional schools, etc.).

We have made the experience that many people decide to let there kids take part in our programme quite late, and we are prepared for that.

TL;DR: Let's get the basics between DebConf and Teckids settled, then let us do the magic we always do!

Cheers,
Nik
--
Dominik George (1. Vorstandsvorsitzender, Pädagogischer Leiter)
Teckids e.V. - Erkunden, Entdecken, Erfinden.