Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf conference policy on profanity

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 12:13 AM, Margarita Manterola <marga@debian.org>
wrote:
> Proposal:
> ================
>  Any public presentation which is part of any event, including but not limited to keynotes, presentations, lightning talks, addresses, mailing list posts and forums, is subject to this code of conduct and thus may not contain:
>
>     Sexual or violent imagery;
> +    Insults or ad-hominem attacks;
>
> + We also ask you to avoid language which is not appropriate for an all-ages audience as much as possible.
>
> + If the content of the presentation requires including language that could be considered offensive, this should be pointed out in advance, at the beginning of the talk and in the schedule.
>
> If presenters are unsure whether their material is suitable, they are encouraged to show it to the DebConf Talks Team before their session.

Since we are Debian and like to do our work upstream as much as
possible, I've taken the liberty of proposing this patch upstream:

  https://github.com/linuxaustralia/constitution_and_policies/pull/5

Francois